Thanks to our generous community, our 2017 Gala was an incredible success.
With more than 500 hundred people in attendance and donations from more than 40 sponsors and auction donors, we were able to net $105,000. It was a heartwarming tribute to Kristin, an overwhelming expression of support and a testament to this community's readiness for change.
The Kristin's Fund mission is to serve as a catalyst for community collaboration and fund programs and organizations that focus on domestic violence awareness, prevention and education. As a result of a successful event and your help, Kristin's Fund is already generating critical awareness about domestic violence in our community. In addition, we awarded our first grant to Catholic Charities in the fall of 2017. Highlights this year will include:
Special Guest and Key Note Speaker:
Taylor Armstrong, former star of The Housewives of Beverly Hills, Domestic Violence Advocate and Author
Sponsors are invited to an exclusive pre-party at the Turquoise Tiger with opportunities to get autographs and photos with Taylor Armstrong and our VIPS:
- All-Pro Defensive End & Super Bowl Champion for the Seattle Seahawks, Michael Bennett
- Defensive Back for Syracuse Orange, San Diego Chargers and New England Patriots, and current Special Teams Quality Coach for the Syracuse Orange, Stephen Gregory
- All-Pro Offensive Guard for the Arizona Cardinals, Michael Iupati
- Nine-season NHL goalie for the Phoenix Coyotes and Philadelphia Flyers, and goalie for the United States Mens Ice Hockey Team in Turin, Italy, Robert Esche
- Three-time Stanley Cup champion Colin Fraser, who won the Cup with the Blackhawks in 2010, and the Kings in 2012 and 2014
Exclusive Autographed Items and Sports Experience
Chance to Win a Special Luxury Item
Prepare to be blown away by a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience
Please help keep up the momentum with your continued sponsorship and support and join us for a fabulous and informative evening.
All proceeds of the Gala will benefit Kristin's Fund, a donor-advised fund of The Community Foundation of Herkimer and Oneida Counties.